Date Posted: April 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 306554
Entry-Level Human Resources Opening
Our client is a full-service Human Resource Service Company that provides consultative staffing solutions to our clients. The corporate Risk Management Department is seeking energetic and goal-oriented individuals who will contribute to the growth and success of the team. Are you a self-motivated individual who interacts well with others? If so, we want to meet you!
We’re seeking a qualified candidates for an opening within our department. We’re looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills, including the ability to listen, question, and clarify in a friendly and professional manner
- Warm/genuine approach to team members and clients
- Organizational/prioritization skills and the flexibility to change your workflow to meet client or department needs
- Reputation for being self-motivated, an over-achiever and solutions-oriented
- Verifiable, stable work history, verifiable education, proof of automobile insurance, clean driving record, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Qualified candidates will also:
- Work diligently with extreme attention to detail
- Thrive on deadlines and overcoming obstacles to meet goals
- Work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy, and multi-focus work environment
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and rewards
- Desire a long-term relationship with a company that provides ongoing training, support, career growth and professional development
- Contribute significantly to the team by reaching goals, sharing information, demonstrating professionalism, and pitching in where needed
- Use difficult situations as a learning experience and approach them with an optimistic, solution-driven mindset
- Be able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Open position involves the following duties/responsibilities:
- Maintaining department workflow by assisting with administrative functions
- Managing pre-employment screening processes, including maintenance of key vendor relationships
- Tracking and monitoring of various department programs
- Assisting in the development and implementation of plans and programs to accomplish department goals
- Troubleshooting and providing consultative solutions to resolve client and employee situations
If you are seeking a professional environment that is personally rewarding, consider this great opportunity. Learn workers' compensation, employment law, and enterprise risk management! Discover the rewards of working with a very progressive and successful company. Expand your knowledge with formal and ongoing training and professional growth opportunities.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401k plan, Section 125 cafeteria plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a paid day off for your birthday!
Positions are entry-level. Salary will be based on skill level/experience.
Apply with us Today!!!