Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 306163
PrideStaff Financial is seeking a Full Charge Property Bookkeeper for a property management company on a direct hire basis. Someone who wants to be part of a fun, dynamic, successful team in a long term position. Ideal candidate is someone who can hit the ground running and operate in a fast-paced environment of a small office.
Job duties (include but are not limited to):
- Manage AP, AR, Billing, Payroll and General ledger
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reporting such as cash flow statements, monthly owner statements, P&L, 1099's and other reports as requested
- Posting rent payments and other receivables
- Manage liens, releases, certificates of insurance, taxes and insurance
- Respond to tenant & owner communications regarding accounting questions or concerns
Extensive understanding of accounting principles * Property Management accounting a MUST
- 2- 5 years of full charge Bookkeeping experience for multiple entities, LLCs
- Strong MS Office skills, experience with Property Management Software and QuickBooks
- Attention to detail, and take pride in all work tasks
- Excellent communication skills verbally, written, and in-person - you will be communicating with clients, tenants, vendors, and employees
- Strong customer service skills and able to deal with challenging people and situations
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “FCBK” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2018 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2018 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates AND PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm, with $100 million or more in annual revenue, to earn Inavero’s TOP Diamond Award five years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction. Come join our team!