Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 304724
In short, we are looking for the best! Our client has worked hard to establish a warm, client-centered culture, with an overarching standard of excellence. They owe it to their clients to provide their very best; and in order to do so, they must obtain and retain elite talent! Our client is looking for people with integrity, energy, and lots of ideas. The company is a fast-paced firm; their team members must be movers!
If you are excited by the prospect of joining their team, please submit your resumé along with a brief statement (3-5 sentences) on what makes you the best candidate.
Job Description Staff Accountant
Core responsibilities for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Regular updating of excel spreadsheets for company matrixes
- Processing payroll
- Accounts payable
- Supporting firm operations and regulatory requirements
- Communicating with other members of the firm on both the executive and staff levels
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant accounting experience
- Technologically proficient
- QuickBooks experience (preferred)
- Medical, dental, vision, and health savings account
- 401(k) with company match
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym membership
- Weekly, paid, personal training sessions
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
The applicant should expect to work 40hrs./week at $25/hr. depending on experience. Applicants should be prepared to undergo background, drug and credit screenings at the appropriate time. Note, the job title is subject to change.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please apply immediately!