Salary: $17.00 to $22.00
Date Posted: April 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 304309
You...yes you! Do you want to get in on the ground floor of what is becoming one of the fastest growing organizations in Louisville? Our client is under the radar at this point, but over the next few months their reputation is going to grow, so they have asked us to do a confidential search for the top Healthcare Case Managers. Over the next two months, our client expects to add an additional 200 new positions...this is the definition of explosive growth. You, as an experienced Bilingual Healthcare Case Manager, will have the opportunity to be one of the first to receive these unbelievable career opportunities. Management is excited because of the growth, but more excited about developing an organization with an incredible culture. How often do you get the chance to really influence the personality of your workplace? Below is the expertise you need to bring to the table to be successful in this role. Do you have what they’re looking for?
- Experience doing benefits investigations and follow-up on prior authorizations
- Experience doing follow-up on all authorization denial appeals
- Experience gathering and putting together the necessary documentation for the patient case
- Experience determining financial assistance qualifications
- Experience with the handling of adverse events and treatment complaints
- Experience managing communications with patients, providers, payors
We do need at least 3 years of experience. This experience is critical in a growing organization because those who come after you will count on you to guide, train, and help them. This is a No BS job ad for one of the greatest opportunities I have seen in my 20+ years of recruiting. If you are looking for a challenge and you want to work in an exciting company with the potential for letting you develop your experience and skills for years to come...send your resume now. What do you have to lose? Let’s have a conversation. You’ll see if what we are saying is true and is a good fit for you and your career’s future.