Date Posted: March 13, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302684
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Carrollton based client in search of a dynamic Accounting Manager to join their growing team! Up to 80k + bonus potential!
This is a fast-paced manfacturing environment that would be ideal for a Senior Accountant looking to transition into management OR an experienced hands on Accounting Manager looking to make a change!
This position offers an opportunity to provide leadership to your direct reports in a FANTASTIC culture!
The Accounting Manager is responsible for leading the month-end close process, partnering with external auditors, and streamlining procedures with the accounting team.
- Direct responsibility for the leadership and development of the accounting staff. (Performance and development, coaching, hiring, etc)
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining financial reporting.
- Research accounting literature and apply technical standards to complex transactions.
- Manage the external audit process
- Review SOX requirements and testing
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement
- Communicate accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the upper management team
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3 years of cost accounting accounting experience using standardized costing
- Microsoft Dynamics OR Great Plains SUPERUSER is highly preferred
- Database reporting writing expertise in Access is highly preferred