Date Posted: March 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298473
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in Louisville. You would be involved with a team that will double in size by the end of this year, as well as participate in a relocation to their new corporate headquarters. The career opportunities are real and are being scooped up quickly because that is what we do for our clients. If you are a top performer, don't hesitate to forward your information & have a conversation with us about the opportunities within this fast growing company.
Our client has procured our expertise to partner with them in a very significant way. Our job is to find, recruit, and acquire talent for their rapidly growing business needing a new Full-Time Claims Analyst with direct experience in the Medicare and Medicaid insurance for submission of clean and timely patient claims.
Your experience & role will include the following:
- review assigned reports & correct claims that are on hold or rejected
- monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- insurance follow up to identify reason for non-payment
- take action to have claim paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- direct experience UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- CPT/HCPCS/UB04 revenue coding, modifiers, and billing regulations, documentation standards, fee schedules, third party billing and documentation standards.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- An overall knowledge of functions of medical offices/hospitals, understanding of compliance, knowledge of various payment systems, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills