Date Posted: March 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 297553
Front Desk / Accounting Clerk
Salary: $13-14/hr DOE
Job Responsibilities – Front Desk / Accounting Clerk
General Purpose: This position is a key part of the operation and is the bridge between work performed by the delivery teams and reporting to internal and external customers. This position is responsible for entering information into system that have been given verbally or in written form by delivery teams into various computer programs. This information must be accurate and recorded in a timely manner. This position also helps out with other office duties including collating paperwork, returning product back to vendors, and coordinating deliveries with contract customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Answer multi line (8 lines) phone system in a professional manner
- Required to take information that the delivery teams verbalize or write on the Bill of Lading’s (BOL’s) and input the notes into multiple software programs. It is critical that the information is correct and processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzes and maintains account analysis for billing of various accounts as assigned.
- Verifies the accuracy of account distribution.
- Assigned to call all of the contractor customers the day before with their assigned time frames and to confirm that the contractors are ready for delivery.
- Print, distribute, and file various reports pertaining to returned product and transfer of inventory bock to the manufacture.
- Process the paper work associated with cancelled and will calls orders at the end of each day.
- Report weekly status of open orders and open return authorizations.
Job Requirements – Front Desk / Accounting Clerk
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as BOL’s, emails, and process documents.
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Proficient in general office functions such as typing (50 WPM), copying, faxing and 10 key.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish verbally and in written in form.
- Proficient in Excel and Word, and web-based data entry.
Summary of Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One year or more related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year or more of customer service experience in a logistics setting
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!