Date Posted: January 9, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297255
To assist a team by performing administrative, clerical and recruiting support functions, maintain files and procedures, and to offer assistance to attract candidates and clientele.
This employee will typically work an 8:00am to 5:00pm shift, 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday. Employee should be willing to work OT if needed. Employee will perform a wide variety of administrative, clerical and sales support functions. Employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and have a good driving record.
- File Management & Clerical Support
- Sales support including incoming and outgoing phone sales
- Recruiting Support & Resource Development
- On-Going Projects & Other Essential Tasks as Needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping
- Knowledge of modern business communication: Includes style and format of letters and memoranda, formatting emails, creating email and letter templates and mail merges.
- Skill to type 50 words per minute
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to create job ads and job templates
Credentials and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience performing administrative and clerical duties
- Administrative Assistance or Executive Assistant Experience preferred
- Marketing or Sales background a plus
- 2 year degree preferred
Advanced knowledge in the following programs is desired: Web browsing and online research, MS Office, Word, Excel, GoogleMail. Additional skills desired: Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat & creating PDF’s, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, graphic design, and basic html coding
- Friendly demeanor when greeting visitors and talking to clients and candidates on the phone
- A persistent "can do" attitude
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with teammates
- Close attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and handling multiple deadlines and assignment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
Apply with us now!