San Antonio, TX
Date Posted: February 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295877
Full Charge Bookkeeper
PrideStaff seeking qualified candidate to successfully maintain and handle all books through the preparation of financial statements.
- May manage staff and oversee administrative funcions
- Record assets, leases and expenditures and perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Analyze and correct current period erros in general ledger.
- Payroll- posting data and prepare routine reporting
- Maintain employee records.
- File payroll tax returns
- Proven bookkeeping experience or recent prior experience as an accounting clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable / accounts receivable principles ( A/R, A/P)
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Excel / MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration highly preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check and drug screen
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration