West Palm Beach, FL
Date Posted: February 20, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 295526
Looking for an opportunity to grow with a fast-paced, team oriented CPA office? PrideStaff Financial is seeking an Accounts Payable Bookkeeper for a reputable West Palm Beach firm on a direct hire basis. If you have sharp attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communicate skills as well as 2 + years of Bookkeeping experience, please see requirements below and apply today!!
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Receive, process, verify and reconcile high volume AP invoices in QuickBooks and Quickens for multiple high net worth clients and entities – min 300/per week
- Schedule and prepare high volume check runs
- Record entries, code and post invoices
- Process multiple entities and intercompany transactions
- Research and verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Assist with vendor inquiries, discrepancies, insure credits are received, issue stop-payments
Requirements and skills:
- 2+ years of Bookkeeping and high volume full cycle AP experience
- AA degree in Accounting preferred
- Must have working experience and be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel and basic accounting principles (will be tested)
- Knowledge of charts of accounts
- Experience with paperless environment/scanning
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced office environment
If you have all of the above and ready to start a new and challenging role with room for advancement, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “AP/BK” in the subject line.
PrideStaff Financial recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2016 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2016 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!