San Antonio, TX
Salary: $15 to $25/hr DOE
Date Posted: February 10, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 295039
Commercial Lines > Customer Service Representative
$15-$25 per hour DOE
- Currently hold active insurance license?
- Do you consider yourself to be a great customer manager or account manager, capable of managing and growing existing customers?
- Do you want to work for at top agency in San Antonio with the name that will ensure success?
- Want to be in charge of your earning potential?
- Prepared to build and support a book of business?
Then this unique opportunity may be for you? For more details please review the following job overview:
The position is for Business Accounts/Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Giving customer top priority in serving Commercial Lines Accounts including claims and collections; to be familiar with company guidelines and underwriting; to be knowledgeable in Commercial Lines coverage; to solicit new business; and to develop existing accounts.
- Receives phone calls and walk-in clients
- Answer questions and resolves problems for clients
- Orders new business and process renewals, endorsements, audits and cancellations
- Takes and processes claims. Keep claim status updated.
- Contacts clients for collection of premiums as necessary
- Invoices and processes new and renewal business, including updating units and coverage in the computer system
- Maintain customer files, both paper and computer
- Reviews entire accounts needs when first written
- Reviews account at renewal and prepares renewal proposals as needed
- Obtain expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow-up and quote
- Cross sells
- Refers group life and health leads to life department
- Quotes new and renewal business
- Processes daily mail
- Keeps open communication with companies
- Assists bookkeeper in her duties
- Attends seminars to enhance knowledge and skills
- Prepares certificate of insurance
- Attends and participates in staff meetings
- Keeps abreast of commercial lines
- Due to changing business conditions, management may request that additional duties or functions as necessary to fulfill the job requirements
- Order new and process renewals, endorsements, and cancellation of bonds
- Backs up other Commercial Account Customer Service Representatives
- Works with Sales Department to increase sales
If you are a results driven individual with the desire to add value to a this organization please send resume to