West Palm Beach, FL
Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294474
West Palm Beach large company has asked PrideStaff to locate a Procurement Analyst on a contract to hire basis. This is a sought after organization with an excellent benefits package including outstanding retirement!
- Purchase order review, submission, files and maintenance
- New/Old contracts and supplier administration
- Lead formal negotiations (price, schedule, and supplier exceptions) to contractual requirements.
- Perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification
- Review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail, completeness, and obtain additional information considered necessary.
- Actively manage the procurement process from order placement through receipt of products and subsequent payment of invoices.
- Actively manage supplier performance through consistent communication to ensure proper adherence to purchase order terms and conditions
- Participate in the invoice approval process to ensure that supplier invoices are in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions, and resolve issues as necessary.
- Review proposals, negotiates prices and terms, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up on orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
- Prepares bid packages
- Provides procurement support for proposal efforts as required
Requirements for this position include ERP and inventory control experience, as well as Oracle software knowledge. A BA/BS degree is required.
To apply please submit resume to email@example.com