Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our Client in San Ramon has an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Representative. This is a Temp To Hire position. Great career opportunity!
Receives incoming and places outgoing phone calls to/from customers, alarm dealers and monitoring stations. Completes system documentation and paperwork on each account as necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service in a call center environment.
- Responds in a timely manner to all telephone calls from customer, techs and dealers according to the established criteria.
- Accepts inbound calls from customer’s techs and dealers placing systems on test & reads back test signals.
- Provides quality service, prompt response and follow up to each customer or dealer inquiry/ dispute.
- Responsible for researching and analysis in order to provide customers with resolutions to their concerns.
- Creates Service Jobs in response to customer requests for service.
- Responsible for basic trouble shooting with alarm equipment to assist with customers concerns.
- Creates internal “Actions” for follow-up communications with customers from other departments.
- May arrange for customers to pay by phone with credit card or check; initiate set up of account on EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Update Account on each contact with current address and phone numbers.
- Documents all conversations with each customer.
- Handles Alarm/Supervisory signal traffic when high traffic level warrants.
- Works within a team to provide continuous follow up with customers and dealers to ensure that service issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Reduces customer attrition and ensure adherence to contractual obligation by resolving customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Adherence to call quality standards according to departmental established guidelines.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with customers, dealers, department personnel and other Team Members.
- Accepts assignments with an open, cooperative, positive team oriented attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi task.
- Demonstrates exceptional call quality etiquette.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Possesses effective listening skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and effective problem solving techniques.
- Minimum 40 WPM typing skills.
Available to work any shift and any days in a 5:30am-7pm call center environment, while maintaining an on-time attendance record
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay