Date Posted: December 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291352
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Full Cycle Accounts Payable professional for our client in Livermore.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Set invoices up for payment
- Track and coordinate vehicle fleet transactions
- Coordinate business licenses and performance bonds
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- End of the month accruals.
- Associates Degree
- Must have extensive knowledge of all aspects of Accounts Payable
- Understands debits and credits in Accounts Payable
- Payments of account payable and debts
- Experience in intercompany transactions preferred
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, dedicated, positive attitude
- Experience with Visual or Great Plains helpful
At PrideStaff Financial we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
At Pridestaff Financial, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay