San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: December 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291341
Our Client in San Ramon has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Phone Agent. This is a Temp To Hire position. Great career opportunity!
- Responsible for managing a large amount of incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Identifying customers' needs.
- Clarifying information.
- Researching issues and providing solutions.
- Responsible for preparing work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
- Processing renewal applications and payments via credit card
- Receive and verify payments
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Supporting other accounting projects as necessary.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products - intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong 10 key experience with proven accuracy
- Strong communication skills, courteous and professional manner and use of proper grammar
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure to obtain results
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner
- Ability to function as a team player, as well as work independently
- Knowledge of home warrant industry is desirable
Education and Experience:
- Accounting related field experience preferred
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay