San Leandro, CA
Salary: $20 - $26
Date Posted: December 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291306
We have a Client that has an immediate need for a Service Dispatcher. This is a Great opportunity to work for a Great company.
General Job Description:
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Operation’s Manager, this position is the primary customer interface by acquiring calls, emails, accessing the nature of the call, creating jobs in the WennSoft system and dispatching service calls to the field. Will maintain an accurate scheduling system to monitor call status in real time. This position will also be responsible for reviewing open jobs to confirm why the job has not been completed and will review payroll to verify it is complete and ready for posting.
- Receive inbound calls and/or emails, identify the nature of the call/email and document all information according to standard operating procedures and dispatch technicians accordingly.
- Provide customers with updates and estimated time of arrivals.
- Continuously monitor and update the schedule board to ensure service calls are being dispatched to the correct technician in a timely manner.
- Enter new customer information into WennSoft system; also update and maintain customer database master files.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Verify technician check-in/check-out.
- Monitoring of outstanding jobs: Using the provided reports will review open jobs to determine why the jobs have not been completed. Ensure all costs have been applied and work orders are complete. If cost are missing the Dispatcher will follow up with the appropriate individual to determine the reason for the missing cost.
- Payroll entry: Using the SRS payroll report need to review all labor entries from MobileTec to confirm they have been applied correctly. Add general ledger codes to payroll entries if needed and process expense reports. All payroll must be reviewed and completed by 9am daily.
- Purchase order distribution: field technicians will call in to obtain a purchase order job number if a vendor is not listed in the phone APP. Dispatcher will verify job number and vendor information, save the purchase order number in WennSoft awaiting cost.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Service Operations Manager.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines in a hectic, fast paced environment.
- Detailed orientated, ability to multitask and possesses great organizational skills.
- Must be able to utilize headset and computer terminal and navigate through multiple systems to input and retrieve information.
- 1-2 years data entry and call center experience.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Windows environment including Excel and Word.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic that can take the lead on initiatives and follow-through on commitments.
- Very organized with demonstrated ability to multitask.
Additional Skills/Abilities Preferred, but Not Required:
- Construction industry experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the WennSoft database program is a plus.
Competencies Needed (Examples – Adaptability/Flexibility, Customer Service, Work Management, Effective Communication, Technical Knowledge, Business Acumen….):
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service
This individual must be a responsible person and regular attendance is required. This is a temporary position Monday through Friday beginning between 7:00 am and 8:00 am and ending between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch. Eight hours per day is required and other occasional overtime may be necessary.