Boynton Beach, FL
Date Posted: February 20, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291191
PrideStaff Financial is seeking a Accounting Manager for growing manufacturing company in Boynton Beach on a Direct Hire basis. Ideal candidate would have manufacturing and QuickBooks experience.
- Develop and/or manage preparation of budget and financial reporting and general ledger; budget and forecasting
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly end close
- Perform analysis and interpretation of fiscal and accounting data to assess profitability and performance.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Direct financial audits and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Work with
- Prepare business valuations, and develop purchase and sale strategies.
- Manage banking relationships and capital-raising activities for expansion and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with QuickBooks a must; knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience. Manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Experience with cost accounting, general ledger accounting, budgeting, financial forecasting.
- Detail and accuracy oriented.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with competing deadlines.
- High integrity and utmost confidentiality to serve the best interests of the company.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “AMGR” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!