Date Posted: December 4, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 289170
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking a highly skilled customer advocate to join our client's team as a Client Specialist in Sacramento.
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to very high profile clients. The Customer Relationship Specialist is expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of each client’s individual preferences and provide personalized service as a single point of contact.
The Customer Relationship Specialist will work cross-functionally with the sales, revenue management, accounting and operations teams to ensure superior execution and a flawless client experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of customer advocate experience in high-touch industries such as travel, hospitality, etc.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and precisely execute multiple tasks under time constraints in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to forge trusted relationships with internal and external customers
- Must be able to handle and protect confidential information
- Dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree from a high quality academic institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit a resume and call Liz Reeves directly to discuss this opportunity: 916-847-1025
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!