Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287015
Do you want your next role to give you the opportunity to really build your department instead of just taking the reign from your predecessor? Have you always had a little bit of an entrepreneurial flair that you haven’t been able to utilize?
This could be your chance. We are looking for candidates to fill a Direct Hire Human Resources Manager position, but not just any candidate. We want someone who is ready to create and implement their own processes to boost this business’s success and improve talent management.
This role has a lot to cover, so we’re looking for candidates with solid experience. What does that look like? We need someone with at least 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, and someone who has, or is in the process of obtaining, their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
If you meet those qualifications and want to know specifics, take a look below for some of the role responsibilities.
- Lead department activities including the development of goals, objectives, processes and systems in alignment with business objectives.
- Responsible for talent acquisition and retention activities
- Partners with the operations team to implement tactical HR solutions that support the organization's strategic objectives.
- Support management on employee relation matters
- Provides guidance to management based upon knowledge of employment law including state and federal regulations.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable regulations, monitors all workers' compensation case files; unemployment notices of entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures
- Accountable for management of the compensation program working with operations and finance to achieve targeted outcomes
- Management of payroll process ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for benefits administration; Works with finance and senior leadership for review of the benefits package
- Actively engages in human resource society professional meetings to stay abreast of employment trends and opportunities to partner with other community human resource department professionals.
- Sensitive treatment of confidential information
- Meet deadlines (payroll, monthly reporting, social report, projects)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Intermediate knowledge of employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to conduct mediation, lead pieces of training, etc.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (Paycor, ADP, Taleo, PIMS, METIS, SAP (FCS, VIMS, SRM)
Education / Experience:
- Master’s and/or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Three to five years of Human Resources experience in a fast-paced environment
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Submit your resume today! We’d love to have a conversation.