Date Posted: December 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285572
One of America’s most recognizable brands is looking for a Master Data Analyst that is driven by teamwork and innovation. They offer competitive benefit options, and growth opportunities throughout multiple facets of the organization. Other perks include onsite full-service cafe, gym, bank, free beverages and covered parking.
- Ensure master data is maintained as per data standard, control requirements and defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Support business projects, RCI initiatives, and be able to meet business needs and requirements in addition to regular data maintenance.
- Identify and implement process improvement ideas. Work with management to support upstream and downstream business groups and optimize the end to end process.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and internal controls in order to mitigate operational/business and financial reporting risk.
- Support relationships with key stakeholder groups, and collaborate with manager and team to support business needs.
- Build and maintain a solid base of skills and business knowledge and foster an open and supportive team environment.
- High School diploma; some college or degree preferred
- 5 years Master Data experience
- 3 years of SAP experience
- Materials Master Data experience preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Business Oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Driven for Results
- Problem Solving skills
- Technical Expertise
- Leadership Skills
- Team focused
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!