Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281571
PrideStaff Financial is seeking an AP Specialist for a client in Tulare. Within this full-time position, the Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the general management of all accounting functions with an emphasis on accounts payable under the direction of the Controller.
The AP Specialist Will be handling multiple entities, reconciling, monthly and quarterly end process; bank deposits, accounts receivable, heavy coding.
- Accounts Payable duties
- Packaging billing and inventory control.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets for all farming operations.
- Prepare daily summaries of packing house activity, including packaging, labor, sale and shrink.
- Assist with various cost reporting projects for the management team.
- Assist in the reconciliation of paid sick leave billing.
- Provide general administrative support to management team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience in Accounting
- Ag experience with a knowledge of cost accounting
- Advanced Excel knowledge and previous experience with Famous Software
- Professional communication skills (interpersonal, verbal & written)
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Superior organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and independently
Our Client offers an excellent competitive compensation and benefits package.