Salary: $41,000 to $46,500
Date Posted: August 22, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 277152
Not Just Another Job, This Is A Career Move
Our global client informed us they are moving a few positions to the Louisville market and they will start in A/R. These positions are in advance of another big announcement in the coming months about the move of other jobs to Louisville. This is a full-time positions and an unbelievable opportunity to get with a fast growth organization moving multiple positions to Louisville.
This position is a unique opportunity, and competition will be fierce, but if you are one of the best in this area, it will be worth the time to engage with this opportunity. The benefits, bonuses and overall opportunities this company will provide are second to no other company here in Louisville.
The Staff Accountant -- Accounts Receivable is a key member of the accounting team. This individual is responsible for Accounts Receivable (A/R) as well as supporting the financial reporting process and the accounts payable group. The staff accountant should be able to work efficiently and accurately with a high attention to detail, work with large amounts of data, manage several work streams at once while meeting all required deadlines and identify and resolve complex issues. Strong communication skills are critical to performing this role.
- Responsible for the A/R process including technical accounting matters, calculating the A/R reserve, determining the period end A/R balance and administering the various A/R programs.
- Perform the daily activities related to accounts receivable including setting up new accounts, monitoring account activity to ensure compliance with the agreements, invoicing, applying customer payments to outstanding A/R balances, calculating and reviewing the A/R aging and working with the operations group and managers to obtain/provide information as needed.
There is more to this position, but if you like what you see to this point, please send over your resume today.
Experience, Education, and Behaviors
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience: Zero to two years' experience. Should have previously held an accounting/finance internship and any additional work experience should be in an accounting/finance role, preferably with a public company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Analytical problem-solving ability required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Big Plus - Knowledge of Bond SWAP, Arbitrage, and Long & Short Starddle
Send your resume today!