Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 276853
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our Plano client is looking for a new full-cycle AP Coordinator to join their team!!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Sets up new vendors in ERP system ensuring vendor information and payment terms are correct.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval per Company guidelines and policies prior to processing for payment. Performs invoice processing with 3 way match to purchase orders and receipts. Checks past due balances and ensures non-duplication of payments. Enters invoices into ERP system.
- Processes employee expense reports to include reconciliation of receipts to expense report; audits expense reports to ensure company travel/expense reporting policy is followed. Communicates to management any expenses outside of policy. Sets up new users in the Expense Wire system.
- Initiates and processes weekly check runs and wire payments; distributes and mails signed checks as required.
- Researches and resolves all issues related to vendor statements, overpayments and credits.
- Interfaces with Purchasing and Receiving departments to investigate and resolve problems and issues as they arise.
- Reconciles vendor statements to AP sub-ledger and resolves any differences.
- Performs AP clerical duties, such as maintenance of vendor files with paid invoices and monthly statements as well as providing copies of invoices as requested.
- Participate in month-end/year-end close processes and yearly external audit process. Prepares and distributes 1099s at year end in compliance with IRS regulations.
- Performs analysis on purchase price variances and production order variances.
- Assists with semi-annual physical inventory.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline is preferred; flexible based on experience.
- Minimum of five years of previous full cycle accounts payable experience.
- Experience working with ERP system, SAP experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of GAAP terms and practices. General understanding between GAAP and IFRS
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software to include MS Office (Word and Excel), e-mail and ERP/financial accounting systems.
- Proficient with Excel pivot tables and Vlookup functions.
- Strong time management skills; managing one’s own time
- Cooperative – work well with others
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!