Salary: $45,000 to $54,000
Date Posted: August 22, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 276637
(Direct Hire) - Our global client has a new position for a Staff Accountant. This position will provide financial accounting & reporting, management exclusively for their locations around the United States and the world. You will apply your skills of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare insight into the various areas of the organization's products and services.
- Compile financial information and prepares journal entries to produce accrual and cash based monthly financial statements
- You will prepare the balance sheet, cash flows, trial balance, profit, and loss statement and other reports to summarize & interpret current and projected company financial position for all internal and external clients.
- You will be supporting the management of cash, including wire transfers/bank check requests, deposit review, bank draws, bank reconciliation, monitoring cash and accounts receivable balances
- You will reviews accounts payable, contracts, and vouchers for accuracy
- You will support year-end tax & audit activities with third party preparer
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university
This is a critical position, and we are considering candidates as we receive their information and will be moving forward as we identify those quality candidates. Apply today!