Salary: $13-$17 DOE
Date Posted: August 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 274828
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER
One of PrideStaff's top clients is looking for an Entry Level CAD Drafter to join their team! Strong candidates will have the knowledge of CAD and are excited about the opportunity to join their sales and engineering team.
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Creating designs from rough sketches, drawings, specifications and other received from Sales and customers.
- Uses computer assisted design (AutoCAD) equipment and software to created sales literature drawings.
- Lays out, redesigns, and modifies home arrangement.
- Ability to use AutoCAD to generate Sales literature drawings and elevations.
- Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Measures self-standard of excellence.
- Uses time efficiently for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative task correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goal and values.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Dependability – Follows instructions; responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school which includes advanced training in AutoCAD or two to five years work experience using the AutoCAD software; or equivalent combination of education of education and training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Autodesk ADT software.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume for immediate consideration or contact our office!