Salary: $45,000 - $65,000
Date Posted: March 20, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 267598
Our client is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining department budgets and generating cost reports. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, oversee financial reporting and operations and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
Apply today for this position.
Speed up your consideration for this opening, click on the following link.
Experience the difference and the speed at which PrideStaff Financial provides you information and opportunities. Bottomline PrideStaff Financial gets you opportunities faster than any other resource.
PrideStaff Financial's advanced technology and personal touch will give you more control of the application and interview process.
Staff Accountant responsibilities
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
Staff Accountant skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports