Salary: $17.00 to $20.00
Date Posted: May 22, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 265851
Our client has procured our recruiting expertise to identify and recruit a top Bilingual Medical Customer Service Representative.
These new positions are relocating to the home office in Louisville. Our client will be one of the fastest growth companies in 2017, and they are putting their team together for sustainable growth.
As a Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Customer Service Representative you will provide customer service for patients and centers using your knowledge of health insurance, EOBS, and overall revenue cycle management.
- Review or make changes to patient's accounts
- Handle complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Perform insurance verification to determine coverage and benefit eligibility of patient
- Ensure all HIPAA rules and regulations are complied with
Skell & Abilities:
- Understanding of insurance forms, EOB and documentation standards for third party billing
- Experience and knowledge of functions and activities of medical offices/hospitals
- Ability to effectively utilize Outlook, Word, Ecel and practice management systems
- Strong written and oral communications to effectively interact with patients and clients
- Minimum 3 years medical field experience and management systems