Salary: $12-$13/hour DOE
Date Posted: May 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264960
Manufacturing company in the Mason area is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to provide inbound callers with communication updates and education surrounding product installation.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
1. Provide inbound callers with communication updates and education surrounding product installation.
2. Evaluate and respond to various levels of customer urgency and conducts appropriate follow-up as required.
3. Develop and maintain a business relationship with network installers; promotes effective communication across all parties involved.
4. Identify and report product/process issues; offer suggestions for improved performance.
5. Work cooperatively with all teams and departments.
6. Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
· Proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
· Manufacturing Experience Preferred.
· One year of Customer Service and/or Data Entry-related experience.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Answer inbound and place outbound calls for questions and problem resolution.
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
· Ability to learn products, prices, customer types, lead time and delivery schedules, marketing tools and programs, returns and credit procedures, order processing, office and factory procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively by using active listening skills; speak in a pleasant and professional manner.
· Ability to operate office equipment, AS400, faxes, copier, phone system, etc.
· Ability to manipulate computer keyboard/mouse and view computer screen.
· Ability to stand occasionally for long periods of time while filing.