Salary: $14.00 to $17.00
Date Posted: May 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264738
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in Louisville. You would be involved in a team who will double in size by the end of this year and participate in a relocation to their new corporate headquarters. The career opportunities are real and will move fast because that is what we do for our clients. If you are a top performer, don't hesitate to forward your information & have a conversation about the opportunities with this fast growth company.
Our client has procured our expertise to partner with them in a very significant way. Our job is to find, recruit and acquire talent for their rapidly growing business needing new full time Claims Analyst with direct experience in the Medicare and Medicaid insurance for submission of clean and timely patient claims.
Your experience & role will include the following:
- review assigned reports & correct claims that are on hold or rejected
- monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- insurance follow up to identify reason for non-payment
- take action to have claim paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- direct experience UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- CPT/HCPCS/UB04 revenue coding, modifiers, and billing regulations, documentation standards, fee schedules, third party billing and documentation standards.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- An overall knowledge of functions of medical offices/hospitals, understanding of compliance, knowledge of various payment systems, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills