San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: April 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264406
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in San Ramon is looking for a dynamic, motivated, responsive, resourceful, independently driven professional to join their team as an Executive Assistant. The right candidate will work in a team environment committed to the company's continued growth.
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the President and Chief Operating Officer. You will have a dual-reporting line directly to both executives.
- Manage flow of information into and out of the executive office (mail, emails, schedules, approval requests)
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings, travel, accommodations, and itineraries
- Communicate with executives, employees, customers, suppliers, outside business, and personal associates
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedule and prioritize appointments, coordinate events, and keep management appraised of commitments
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, correspondence, presentations, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and board of directors
- Track and manage executive expenses and submit for reimbursement
- Manage personal requests of President and COO as required
- Manage special projects as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years Senior Level/C-Suite administrative assistance experience
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding writing, verbal, and editing skills
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; comfortable and responsive to changing plans/directions as the needs arise
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a large diverse population
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management, and staff
- Project-oriented and deadline focused; driven to achieve results
- Self-motivated; proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Upbeat and approachable personality
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to be physically onsite
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite skills is a plus
- HTML/CSS skills encouraged but not required
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay