Date Posted: April 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264402
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our Client in Livermore has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with Medical Billing experience.
This is a temporary assignment for a Payment Review Representative responsible for reviewing, analyzing and resolving credit balances on patient accounts. This person needs to have Accounts Receivable experience and/or collections in any medical industry (dental, insurance, hospital, medical device, etc.)
The main function of an account receivables is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. A typical account receivables specialist is responsible for a wide range of technology and can work in areas closely related to computers.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay