Salary: $55,000 to $65,000
Date Posted: April 28, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 264159
We have been secured by our client to provide an exclusive search for the organization's Controller position. The role will include overall maintenance of the general ledger to ensure financial statement accuracy in conformance with GAAP. As with any Controller position you would be responsible for balance sheet & bank account reconciliations and maintenance along with financial statement preparation and review. You will also provide reporting analysis and management of complex projects also have a place within the responsibilities. You will also manage the accounting, billing and collections team.
As the Controller a few other areas will fall under your control and oversight:
- Month end closing process and financial statement preparation and presentation.
- Oversee internal controls.
- Monitor cash balances and maintain monthly cash forecast.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage fixed assets.
- Lead role in year-end audit preparation, as well as audits, and those required by various government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- 5 to 7 years accounting experience
We are starting this candidate search and will be aggressive with our time to find and acquire the right talent for this position. We will provide more detail on the job and the company once you have submitted your resume. The organization is unique in our area and present many benefits other organization simply do not have. Please send your resume today and find out more about this great opportunity.