Salary: $45,000 to $60,000
Date Posted: April 28, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 262261
We are the recruiting arm of an exciting company in Louisville, KY who you will be reading about because of their impact on our city, the growth and culture of this organization in no less than a year. It is one of the most exciting companies we have had the opportunity to partner with in our 20-year existence. The leadership of this organization is fortune 100 level and combined with the management team already in place makes this such an impressive company. They are adding another critical position to their team, and if you are the top in your field, I would suggest you forward your resume.
The Market Research Analyst is principally responsible for conducting research in the pharmaceutical/specialty products and manufacturer space, interpreting data, formulation reports and working directly with the Business Development team. To accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst works to understand, define and document the overarching business object.
Market Research Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify specialty biopharma products and patient programs on the market current.
- Define product support program components, services company, points of differentiation, product market share and trending
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels and product support services
- Identify specialty biopharma products in Phase lll and NDA/BLA phases of product development
- Targeting profiles by biopharma manufacturer
- Create databases and capture market data
- Assemble market intelligence including
- Analyze competitors
- Ancillary service providers
- Broader healthcare market trends
- Investor Relations news and earnings updates where relevant
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts
The candidate should possess an understanding of how to conduct market research. Experience in the healthcare market and pharma segment and knowledge of healthcare services is a plus.