Date Posted: April 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 191994
PrideStaff Financial is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator who reviews and reconciles all invoices relating to the Revenue and Accounts Receivable processes. You would assist the department with monthly-closing of Revenue and Accounts Receivable General Ledgers.
Apply today for this position.
Speed up your consideration for this opening, click or copy and paste the following link into your browser.
Experience the difference and the speed at which PrideStaff Financial provides you information and opportunities. Bottomline PrideStaff Financial gets you opportunities faster than any other resource.
PrideStaff Financial's advanced technology and personal touch will give you more control of the application and interview process.
- Assist with review and processing of the monthly Accounts Receivable General Ledger
- Reconcile invoices sent to corporate that are posted on the General Ledger
- Perform facility re-classes for past month's payer changes
- Approve all refund requests and perform all pay source changes
- Perform the write-off the AR program after receiving the proper paperwork from billing coordinator
- Verify and post to General Ledger, details of monthly business transactions, including Accounts Receivables, cash receipts and refunds
- 2-3 years of experience B2B collections experience required
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Effective verbal and written communications skills